The Advance Optima process gas analyzers have a modular design that offers a long-term security in your investment.
Analyzer modules can be freely combined into tailor-made solutions and upgraded or extended with new features at any time.
Remote modules are easily attached and centrally operated.
The advantages to you – Advance Optima offers:
- One central unit and various analyzer modules
– with common control
– with a common connection technology
– in a common system housing
- All analyzers use high performance measurement technology and simplified calibration that doesn't require test gas cylinders.
– In-Situ Laser Analyzer
– Oxygen Analyzers
- Trace Oxygen Analyzer
– Thermal Conductivity Analyzers
– FID Analyzers
- Multiple analyzer systems: up to four analyzer modules with up to six sample components in one system
- Extensive automatic calibration with air or integral calibration cells, no need for test gas cylinders
- Self-monitoring function indicates when maintenance is required
- Hazardous location approved models according ATEX and GOST-R, Category 2G, 3G and CSA Class I, Division 2
- “Safety Concept” for measuring flammable gases in Zone 2 , Category 3G
- Provides Ethernet TCP/IP interfaces, OPC server, PROFIBUS and Modbus interfaces