June 10-13, 2013, stand B:03 at Kistamässan in Kista, Stockholm / Sweden - visit ABB at the 22nd International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution.
CIRED, the major International Electricity Conference & Exhibition is the leading Forum where the Electricity Distribution Community meets every two years in various venues in Europe, with a world-wide perspective and participation.
Three days of technical presentations and discussions covering the very latest challenges and issues facing electricity distribution today and in the future.
Under the key message "Smart distribution solutions from ABB", ABB will present 15 technical papers as well as the latest technologies of the Medium Voltage portfolio.
Overview of ABB papers being presented
- Small scale arc fault testing of medium voltage switchgear
- Vacuum circuit breaker and transformer interaction in a cable system
- Application of novel cumulative phasor sum measurement into earth-fault protection in compensated mv-networks
- New functionalities and features of IEDs to realize active control and protection of smart grids.
- Switchgear optimization using IEC 61850-9-2
- Earth fault protections with sensors
- Application of IEC 61850-9-2 in MV switchgear with sensors use
- Gas flow analysis in low energy arc puffer interrupters
- Technologies of the self healing grid
- Smart compact secondary substations - method for evaluation of functionality for utilities
- Dielectric and thermal challenges for next generation ring main units
- Energy based evaluation of gas cooling related to arc faults in medium voltage switchgear
- Total accuracy of the whole measuring chain - sensor and IED